Power2gether is committed to protecting the personal information that its supporters, members and sponsors provide in the course of their relations.
What is the goal and scope of this policy?
By visiting www.power2gether.com (the “Website”), contacting us or agreeing to receive emails or other forms of electronic communication from Power2gether, you accept the terms and conditions of this policy.
This policy does not extend to websites operated by our supporters or sponsors. Power2gether is therefore not liable for their privacy policies, procedures and practices.
What information do we collect?
A. The information that you send us
We collect the personal information that you send us when you:
fill out the on-line forms on our Website;
become a member of our service;
become a supporter or sponsor;
consider the possibility of joining our service, supporting our service or sponsoring our service;
contact us by telephone; or
send us an email.
Depending on the circumstances, this could be your name, contact information (street address, electronic address, telephone number), the form of payment you used (where applicable), etc.
B. Information provided on our Website
We also collect information on your visit to our Power2gether Website. This information could include your IP address, the date, time and length of your visits as well as the web pages you consulted.
Disabling cookies on your browser could adversely affect your browsing experience on the Website.
How will your information be used and disclosed?
We use and disclose your personal information mainly:
· to respond to your requests for information regarding our services as well as available plans for supporters and sponsors;
· to allow us to operate our service and to follow up with you regarding new features and functionalities;
· to answer questions and information requests;
· to optimize the contents and structure of the Website;
· to assess your needs, preferences and degree of satisfaction with our services;
· to inform you of our products and services, to the extent permitted by law;
· for the purposes of marketing, advertising or contests, to the extent permitted by law;
· for survey and statistical purposes, to the extent permitted by law;
· to ensure compliance with the legislation and regulations in force;
· for any other purposes authorized or required by law.
When we disclose your personal information to third parties, we take reasonable measures to ensure that the rules set forth in this policy are respected.
We do not market the lists of our members or Website users to third parties.
Right to access and correct
On written request and subject to proof of identity, you may consult the personal information that we have collected, used or disclosed, and ask that any necessary corrections be made, where applicable, as authorized or required by law.
However, to make sure that the information we hold on you is accurate and up to date, please inform us immediately of any change in your personal information.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org